University of West London is a public university in the United Kingdom which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London, as well as in Reading, Berkshire. The university has roots back to 1860, when the Lady Byron School was founded, which later became Ealing College of Higher Education. Read more about University of West London
Applications are invited from Nigerian citizens who wish to undertake a 3-year full-time PhD course in the area of demographic ageing, healthy ageing, gerontology, and elderly care management in Nigeria.
About the Award: This scholarship is supported by a collaborative research initiative between the University of West London (UWL), UK, and the Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria in the context of the HEPIQ-C project. The candidate will be expected to enrol as a UWL research student in January 2020 and will be based in the UK for the full duration of the research.
READ ALSO: International Scholarships – London South Bank University
Eligibility: Applicants will need:
- a good first degree (first or upper second class) in the field of health or social sciences;
- a Masters degree (MA, MSc, MBA or MRes) with merit or distinction;
- an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a score of 6.5;
- to be a Nigerian citizen;
- to have a strong commitment to improving Nigerian health and wellbeing both during and after the PhD.
Read further information on the entry requirement and how to apply here.
READ ALSO: Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.