Biomedical engineering or medical engineering is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes. Read more about Biomedical engineering
Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering: In this Master’s course, knowledge and skills in all fields in BME will be given, so when you finished the Master’s programme, you can be employed as generalist, and you will also be specialised in one particular field of BME; as a student, you are able to select any field within BME.
You will be trained to work in interdisciplinary project teams, composed of engineers and medical specialists.
For admission with a scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A BSc in Biomedical, chemical, electronical or mechanical engineering, or applied physics. In detail the Bachelor program must demonstrate that the following criteria are attained:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry
- Applying, integrating knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry
- The capability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and in verbal form.
- An ability to conduct scientific research individually on a distinct, well described topic
- An ability to design products that can solve problems in a systematic way.